Growing Flowers Book

 I spent the last year, blogging every day, but this year I want to focus on writing my second book Growing Flowers. As I reflect back on the past year, I have grown as a person and as a writer. 
My life goals were:
1. Write and publish a fiction book
2. Travel and hike
  -Grand Canyon
  -Yellowstone
  -Italy
  -Australia
3. Inspire, mentor and/or teach others
    (May entail getting my Master's Degree)
I finished writing and published my book Riding Waves, and road tripped to the Grand Canyon. I also was promoted to Educational Coordinator where I hopefully inspire, mentor and teach others. Life is good!
I will still blog at times, so keep following and reading. Thank you again for being part of my life journey.

Author Susan Marie Schulhof

http://susanmarieschulhof.blogspot.com



Comments