We are all connected


"The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises."
-Leo Buscaglia
     We are obviously connected to our family and friends, yet we are all related to one another in other ways as well. My daughter is studying in London with her college, but she is visiting some of the places that her father and I saw 23 years ago when we vacationed there. While living, we can encounter the same events as other people have; we can travel to similar locations, and we can experience the same feelings and emotions as others. If we choose to see each of us as separate, we miss out on that common experience of living here on earth. I believe that we are all connected.

Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at



Comments