Prosperity is better shared with others


     "Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it," according to Cicero. I have been lucky in my life to really never have went without. My parents married young and they tell stories of not having enough money, but I don't remember that. I moved to Florida once with my brother and his wife, and had to work 60-70 hours at two jobs to pay the bills, but I had a roof over my head and food in my stomach. I often wish for more prosperity, but not so that I can buy a big mansion or travel the world. I desire money mostly so that I can give my children more, do more with them and help others in need. Prosperity is better shared with others.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at

                                            https://www.facebook.com/susanmarie.schulhof.7?ref=hl 

Comments