Your mind creates


     Abraham Lincoln said, " Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." As many others, I had been raised to think that my level of happiness is contingent on the circumstances that I am experiencing. It is true that you can't control how other's are treating you, yet you can decide how you will respond. We might not be able to control what we encounter, but we can determine our own experience and meaning of it. I still sometimes have a difficult time separating the two, but I try every day. Choose happiness and peace no matter what life is sending your way because your mind creates.

Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at

                                            https://www.facebook.com/susanmarie.schulhof.7?ref=hl 

Comments