My family defines me


"The self is not something ready-made, but something in continuous formation through choice of action."
-John Dewey
  As I have written before, I have always wanted to be a mother. To me, raising my daughters is the most important job that I will ever have. As they grow up though, I am discovering that being a mother changes. They no longer need me to take care of them and meet their needs, yet hopefully they will continue to want me in their lives. I hope that I can be an adviser, a companion and a confidant to all three of them. No matter what my role will be in my daughter's lives, my family defines me.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at

                                            https://www.facebook.com/susanmarie.schulhof.7?ref=hl 

Comments