Sunshine feels good

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow them."
-Louisa May Alcott
   Feeling the warmth of the sun and seeing it shine brightly in the sky, always fills me with hope and passion for the future. I take today as a time to reaffirm my life goals that began this blogging quest just 7 months ago with my first post, What are your life goals?

Life Goals
1. Write and publish a fiction book
2. Travel and hike
  -Grand Canyon
  -Yellowstone
  -Italy
  -Australia
3. Inspire, mentor and/or teach others
    (May entail getting my Master's Degree)

If my life should end tomorrow, these would be my regrets....

The sunshine does, indeed, feel good.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at




Comments