Bad times enable you to enjoy the good times

 
     What can we learn about the changing seasons? With the first day of Autumn tomorrow, I look forward to the changing seasons, but I await this weather the most. There are many changes in the weather throughout the year living in Chicago. I get too hot in the summer and look forward to the cooler weather; then in the middle of winter, I pine for a warm summer breeze. The difference in each one makes me appreciate the other as does all of life. I can appreciate love more when I encounter hate. I value peace more when I encounter turmoil. I long for wealth when I experience lack of money. At times when I am experiencing the negative aspect, I forget that everything changes, and I lose touch with what "lacking" gives me. Then life, like the seasons, change, and I remember once more that the rough times enable me to appreciate the good times even more.

Read my words and see my quotes at
http://susanmarieschulhof.blogspot.com

Comments