Live each day as if it could be your last

   

      If I knew that the world would end or go to pieces tomorrow, what would I still do today? I would still go to work and give my babies some kisses and hugs. I would try to get off work early though so that I had ample time to spend with all of those people that I love so dearly. I would make sure that everyone knew that I loved them and that they are all special to me. I would want to spend a few moments in quiet reflection on my life and the choices that I have made. As I read over what I wrote, I realize that this is how every day of my life should be (except I could not get off work every day). Sometimes as I watch TV or surf the web, I feel like I am wasting what valuable time I may have left on this earth. I wish that I could be working towards achieving my goals and making a difference in other people's lives more often. Instead of wishing, I will strive to make that come true.

Comments