Detours still lead you where you want to go

 
   When life takes a change in direction, can you find the positive or do you feel defeated? Even if I initially feel defeated, I can usually go with the flow and find some good in even bad detours. I really like to plan and know where my life is headed. Since I was a teenager, I have made lists and set goals. Often when I look back at these lists years later, I still achieved many of my goals but with changes of how I got there or changes in how the result of that goal looked like in the end. As much as I like to map out my life, I like to only vaguely plan road trips and just enjoy the ride. In the future, I think that I will plan my goals that same way...decide on them, but not the road to achieve them and just see where that takes me.

Comments