The passage of time is a miracle

 
      There are so many things in this world that we live in that are miracles, and that we can be in awe of. Every day when I take care of the infants at my work, I am amazed at how happy they can make me feel, and I am in awe at how they grow and learn. My own daughters are now 17, 19, and 21. I can hardly believe that they too were once little babies then little girls that needed me and loved me so much. I am not afraid nor even upset that I am 49, I am just surprised by the passage of time...another miracle of the world. I celebrated my 49th birthday with family and friends over the course of this weekend, and as I sit here and reflect, I am so grateful for all of the wonderful people that I have in my life. Thank you everyone for making my birthday as well as my life so extraordinary :)

Comments