Angels are all around us


     G.K. Chesterton said, "Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity." I am not sure that G.K. meant angels and devils in the literal heaven and hell sense. I interpret it to mean that here on earth, we can live the life of an angel if we are not too serious and appreciate the good as well as the bad that we encounter. These angels are the people that take life, as well as themselves "lightly". There have been people in my life that could be called an angel by that definition. Some of these people may have only passed through my life, whereas others are in my life every day. I also believe that there are angels in heaven that help and guide us in this world. Whether or not you believe that as well, if you look around at your life, you will see there are angels all around us.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at



Comments