Live your life

     "The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth."            -Chinese Proverb
      As children we can revel and are in awe of an ordinary day, but as we become adults, we think that we are being lazy if we just relax. I feel guilty if I am not busy and getting items crossed off my to do list. It even feels boring when we just sit around, not accomplishing anything. I sometimes look forward to the cold wintry days when I am forced to stay inside; or if I don't feel well, and I can lay around doing nothing. Why must I demand that I complete many tasks over the weekend or on a day off of work? Why can't I just enjoy an ordinary day and see the beauty of that? It is difficult to just live your life.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at




Comments