Set your course but turn if you need to


     Yogi Berra said, "You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there." Today's topic is similar to previous posts about discovering your passions and setting your goals. I even wrote about how the detours of life can still lead me where I want to go. This quote though of turning if I need to means that sometimes life can present me with opportunities that weren't in my plan, but I should consider them. An example would be the offer to observe and train teachers in other centers for Bright Horizons. I never had that as a goal, but when the offer was presented, I said yes, and I absolutely love doing it. My advice to others would be to set your course but turn if you need to.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at


Comments