Give and then give some more


     Sir Frances Bacon said, "In charity, there is no excess." Most of the times that I have donated to a cause or charity, I have volunteered my time. I have not went without food, clothing or shelter, yet I have never had a excess of money. When I published my Fun4Babies Book, I wanted it to be a success and sell well, as anyone would want when they follow their passions, but I also wanted to raise money for BH Foundation. Since I am responsible for marketing my book, the sale of it has slowed considerably from last Spring. One of the biggest reasons that saddens me is because I am not donating as much to the Bright Horizons Foundation. I will look for more ways in my life that I can give and then give some more.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at


Comments