Everything gets done one step at a time


    Henry Ford said, "Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs." This is great advice for any task that I need to do; whether it is cleaning the house, paying bills or a project for work or school. I think about one thing that I can do, focus only on that first step, then do it. Even though it was a life long goal, I felt overwhelmed when I thought of how many pages and how many words it would take to write a book. Every time I started to write, I would re-read and edit my previous chapters. I felt that I was not making much headway, but then I read another author's advice to just write it first; then later go back and add details and descriptions. This was a great suggestion since I finished the rough draft of Riding Waves four months early. It is true that everything gets done one step at a time.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at


Comments