Choose your own fate

                                    

"Sometimes our fate resembles a fruit tree in winter. Who would think that those branches would turn green again and blossom, but we hope it, we know it."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
     I believe that in life their are lessons to learn and perhaps situations to encounter, but I can still control my path and my fate. I can decide how to respond to the situations by either learning from them or feeling defeated. There have been times in my life when I wallowed in self pity or refused to learn from the circumstances of my life. Then other moments when I felt that I had no control and that others were defining my experience of life. I allowed my past to influence my future by controlling my beliefs. Those situations allowed me to grow strong and made me decide to choose my own fate.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at

  



Comments