Do not hide who you are


"We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."
-Francois de La Rochefoucauld
       Even though I share the best parts of myself with the world, I have always been good at wearing a mask to hide my sadness from others. My family, friends and even acquaintances might describe me as friendly, outgoing and even an extrovert, but that is because that is the side of me that is easy to show. Growing up, I kept a lot of sadness, anger and unhappiness from others. I was always afraid that if I let others see that side they would not love me and might even use it to hurt me. I am ready to allow others to see the real me. I choose to have courage and trust that others will still love me when I take off the mask. We should all believe in the goodness of others and not hide who we are.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at



Comments