Show others how to treat you


    Wayne Dyer said, "You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you." This concept is a little more tricker to implement than Wayne Dyer's quote indicates. I previously addressed it with the blog post called If you want love in your life, give that to others in thoughts, words and actions. I always thought that if I treated other's fairly and kindly they would treat me that way in return; however that is not always the case. You can teach someone how to treat you; yet if they choose not to learn how, you may need to walk away and not have that person in your life. Karma sometimes means that your kindness and fairness is returned to you through a different person, but it will come back to you. Be how you want people to be with you; show others how to treat you.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at



Comments