Share your happiness and joy


     "Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself."
                                                         -Ralph Waldo Emerson
  I agree that doing things to make other people happy, in turn makes me happy. As a parent, there is nothing better than a smile on your child's face when you bring joy to their day. January 5th is my youngest daughter's 18th birthday. My oldest daughter is 21 and my middle daughter is 19. I am shocked that so many years have flown by. It is probably politically incorrect to admit this, yet my biggest dream in life was to be a mother. I will also admit that it has  been more challenging that I expected, but I would not change a thing. Being a mother has brought me immense happiness. There is nothing better than sharing my happiness as well as feeling my children's joy.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at

  
   

Comments