Tomorrow looks better after a good night's sleep


     Benjamin Franklin said, "Early to bed and early to rise, Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise." If you read any health magazine, they all declare that we need 8-9 hours of sleep a night for your health. Psychology magazines state that getting enough sleep is necessary to keep our cognitive abilities sharp. I am sure that money magazines would even affirm how important sleep is to having financial success. Pretty good advice from someone that lived in the 1700's. I usually get seven hours or less sleep a night during the week since I work at 6:30. When I am tired, I start to feel sick and less positive towards others. I vow to go to bed early because tomorrow looks better after a good night's sleep.
Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at


Comments