Compare today to yesterday only


     American Journalist Sydney J Harris said that when he hears somebody sigh that life is hard, he is always tempted to ask "Compared to what?"  It is difficult not to complain when things happen in my life, but I am generally a positive person. I follow the glass is half full type of philosophy, most of the time. I want to compare who I am today with who I was yesterday. I choose to look at how my life is going today compared to how my life was going yesterday. I ask if I am I growing and changing as a person? Am I following my passions and pursuing my dreams, no matter what life throws in my path? I do get down at times, but I pick myself up and try to only compare today to yesterday.

Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at


Comments