Character shows who you are


    Faith Baldwin said, "Character builds slowly, but it can be torn down with incredible swiftness." This quote can be interpreted in two different ways. One way would be the fact that others can ruin a person's self esteem very easily at times. As a parent, I believe that is true. I can repeatedly compliment and build up my daughters confidence, yet that same confidence can be shattered by a classmates cruelty too easily. I also believe that a person can time after time prove their character over and over to the world, yet one lapse in judgment can destroy their  reputation. In both examples, we must use care. We must be an example to the world who we are and who we want to be. I choose to be honest, loyal, kind, loving and faithful, but I must be steadfast in my life to show that to myself and to others. My character shows others and myself who I am.
Read my words and see my quotes at

Comments