We can all see the stars


    "These are the same stars, and that is the same moon, that look down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other."
                                                                  -Sojourner Truth
       One way to interpret this quote is that when we look up at the stars, we see the same sky no matter where we are in the world. We are all connected to one another.  I think that is an important concept for people to understand, but I already wrote about that idea in the post called I am only a small part of the universe. My own quote that "We can all see the stars" is meant to imply that we all should reach for the stars; we should all pursue our dreams. No matter where you live or who you are, everyone should strive to live a life that they desire. Everyone deserves that because we can all see the stars.
Read my words and see my quotes

Follow my Facebook page too

Comments