Never stop trying

"We are made to persist. That's how we find out who we are."
-Tobias Wolff
      In October, I wrote a post called Look for opportunities to try. I said that it is important to me to try new things even if I am not successful; that the journey is just important as the end results. Never stop trying is similar except it takes the action one step farther. After I take the leap to try something new, I need to be persistent in my endeavors. I went skiing in Colorado when I was 25. It was difficult for me, but I kept trying. Every time I fell down, I got back up. I feel that I am that way in life as well. I rarely give up unless I have tried every option that I can think of. With that attitude I am usually successful at what I attempt, so I never stop trying.

Read my words and see my quotes at

or follow my page at

  

Comments