Look your best


    "Regardless of how you feel inside, always try to look like a winner…" according to Arthur Ashe. When I am sick or feeling down, I will lie around in my pajamas, not brushing my hair or washing my face. It seems like the more that I do that, the worse that I feel. Not taking care of myself makes everything seem even worse than it is especially when life is not going like I want it to go. All it takes sometimes to turn this around is a little exercise, a warm shower, clean clothes and a smile. The saying "Act as if you already have it" really applies here. Even if I don't feel well, I act as if I do. Even if I don't feel happy or optimist, I act as if I am. Even if I don't feel my best, I try to look like a winner. Always look your best.
Read my words and see my quote



Comments