Be free but safe


     Elbert Hubbard said, "Responsibility is the price of freedom." It is one thing to be free yet it is important to make choices in our freedom that don't impinge on other people's rights nor on our own safety. I have written previously about my life long desire to just jump in my car and go see the world. Although this is a dream of mine, I have children and bills and responsibilities. If I chose to "be free", it might hurt my children as well as the people at my work. It also could put me into an environment where my safety could be at risk if I traveled alone. Being free is important to me so I make conscious choices to enjoy the freedom of life with responsibility. I want to be free but safe as well.
Read my words and see my quotes at

Or follow my author page at


Comments