Love is coming home


"If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning 'Good morning' at total strangers."
                                                                  -Maya Angelou
      Your home life can affect your entire world. There have been times in the past when I dreaded coming home; when my home life was not going well. It made me feel physically and emotionally upset when I got close to home. I would find excuses to be out so that I did not have to feel the sadness that I felt there. That is not how a house should feel. A house should feel like coming home. It should feel like love. It is not always perfect yet there are times that I just look around my house at my family and am so incredibly happy. It brings me such joy when my children are cheerful and everyone is getting along with each other. Love should be coming home.
Read my words and see my quote at
http://susanmarieschulhof.blogspot.com

Comments