Love requires trust


     Joan Baez said, "The easiest kind of relationship is with ten thousand people, the hardest is with one." Although she was probably speaking about her fans when she referenced the ten thousand people, I agree that it is much more simple to be friends and acquaintances with many than to be in a close or intimate relationship with only one. In some ways, I show my worst self to the one that I love the most. I don't intend to yet I want to be completely honest and open with them so I share the secrets and insecurities that I normally hide from the world. After I share these parts of myself, I need to believe that they will still love me and hope that they stay. It is hard for me not to appear perfect and without problems to others so loving someone requires a level of trust for me.
Read my words and see my quotes at
Sharing my truths
or follow my FB page at

Comments