Strength is not power


     "Moral power is probably best when it is not used. The less you use it, the more you have."
                                                               -Andrew Young
        I feel that moral power is following your own life code and showing those values to others. I want my children to value the things that I do like hard work, kindness and honesty to name a few. I tried to teach them by my example and by the sharing of my thoughts and ideas about life with them as well. As they get older, they are influenced by friends, teachers, co-workers and their own thoughts and ideas, yet hopefully, they have been impacted by my values and morals. I never wanted my girls to be afraid of me so I did not spank or hit them to control their behavior because strength is not power.
Read my words and see my quotes at
Sharing my truths
or follow my FB page at
   

Comments