Intentions create


    One of Robert F. Kennedy's famous quotes is "There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" As I researched this I found out that apparently George Bernard Shaw said this first, but this and ones similar resonate deeply with me. Anyone who has read my blog, or will read my books, understands how strongly I believe in the power of thoughts and intentions in life. Although he was probably talking about us as a nation, the words are true for individual lives as well. We can look at our life and ask why not? Why can't I pursue my passions? Why can't I achieve my goals? Why can't I live a life of my dreams? We all can; we just need to believe and create it though our words, thoughts and actions. Any words, thought and actions that contradict these dreams, need to be acknowledged then dismissed. Intentions indeed create.
Read my words and see my quotes at

Comments