Change occurs between all and nothing


"The main dangers in this life are the people who want to change everything or nothing."
                                                -Lady Nancy Astor
    I agree with Lady Aster that in life, there should be balance. Balancing my needs with my loved one's needs. Balancing my food intake with my exercise level. Balancing my expenditures with my income. What about balancing consistency in my life with change? There are people that stay the same year after year never changing in behavior and sometimes not even in looks. There is some comfort in stability, but it can also cause life to become stagnant and maybe even boring. Then there are others who move often, change jobs frequently and maybe even switch significant others often. Life is always different but never predictable or stable. There is an old saying about not throwing out the baby with the bath water which is silly but true. I choose to look at my life and make changes so that I am excited about life yet I maintain some level of dependability for myself and my loved ones. Change occurs between all or nothing. 
Read my words and see my quotes at
    

Comments