Quiet your mind and listen to your soul


   "You are a powerful spirit that has come to earth to learn."
                                                             -Gary Zukav in Seat of the Soul
           If you believe this quote as I do, then you must spend time alone to hear the yearnings of your soul, to understand all that you are here to learn.  Your inner being or soul speaks to you through feelings and emotions. We sometimes get lost in our heads, trying to think or reason our way out of a problem. I think that is important to do when confronted with a problem or decision, but some time should be spent not thinking, just quieting your mind. I have read that our minds are a person's personality talking whereas your soul speaks to you in those moments you stop the thoughts of your mind. I have tried meditating in the past to do this; however I have also used the time when I am running or walking as well. I am able to focus on my steps or my breath and stop all the endless chatter in my mind. It is during these moments when I can receive the most insights to my life and have more clarity about what I am here to learn.

Read my words and see my quotes at

Comments