Be passionate about all of life



        There is much talk about the passion or lack of it in a relationship, yet passion is a feeling that we can have in all areas of our lives like my quote says. There was a time many years ago that I lost all passion for life. I was not running, nor painting or even reading books which are all things that I love to do. I did not hate life, yet I was very indifferent. I had little interest in anything. I made myself start to do things that I use to enjoy and was able to connect with the passion inside of me. I am not sure if the feeling of passion towards a person, object or activity is innate or chosen, all I know is that passion needs to be stroked to flame strong. I am watching the runners in the Chicago Marathon today, and it makes me want to go for a run. I read the Chicago Tribune Newspaper, and it makes me want to write stories that others will read. Find something that speaks to you then develop and encourage those feeling. Indifference is the opposite of passion. Chose passion.

Read my words and see my quotes at:

Comments