Choose your own path in life


    Norman Schwartzkopf was quoted as saying, "The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." There are many things in life that keep a person from doing the right thing or living the life they want. Real obstacles and fears can indeed prevent a person from doing the right thing, living the life they want or pursuing the life of their dreams. When I decided to write the book Fun4Babies, I wanted pictures of infants doing the activities from my work, but I could not get that approved. I could have given up. When I received a rejection from a publisher, I could have decided that it was not meant to be. In addition to larger problems, simple choices and excuses can deter a person as well. I work full-time, and it look much more of my time to write, edit and finalize it than I thought possible. It sometimes takes hard work and much thought to pursue a passion.  I know the right things to do to follow the path that I want my life to go towards. I choose to do the hard part, and I will make no excuses. 

Read my words and see my quotes at


Comments