Shine bright from within


"...true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."
                                                            -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
   My interpretation of this quote would be once again referring to a person's soul. I believe that we are all powerful souls that take the form of a human body to learn and experience life. While we are living our life here on Earth, we encounter different situations and circumstances. It is quite easy to be happy and positive when we are confronted with pleasant or joyful people and experiences. What about difficult ones like illness, abuse, or even just a mean person? Can we keep our inner light, or our soul, shining brightly or does it waver and dim? My light definitely weakens  since I often struggle to see the positive in negative situations and angry people. I know that staying positive doesn't mean I should allow or excuse other people's behavior, but the person or situation should not determine the brightness of my light. In the future, I choose to shine brightly from within no matter what I am facing.

Read my words and see my quote at
http://susanmarieschulhof.blogspot.com
   

Comments