Discover your gifts and pursue them with your heart and soul


     It seems backwards to say, "When ambition ends, happiness begins", in a society where ambition is thought to bring happiness, but that is the quote from a Hungarian Proverb. I don't believe that the proverb means that we would be happier if we had no ambition. I think the meaning is similar to the phrase about enjoying the drive as much as the destination. I feel that sometimes the paths to my goals were just as rewarding as actually reaching them. Even though I was happy when my book was published and selling, I enjoyed the process of writing and editing it. We had fun in the cities we visited, but I loved the road trips that I took with my daughters to get there just as much. I think that we should pursue our gifts and passions with as much ambition that we have, but we should remember to enjoy the way there too.



Read my words and see my quotes at:

Comments