Get lost in doing what you love to do


        My quote, "Get lost in doing what you love to do" couldn't be more fitting for me when I am being creative. There are times when all of the babies are healthy and happy that time flies by in my work playing, teaching and taking care of them, but usually my days at work go by more slowly. I love to draw and paint, and reading books has always been a time thief, but I enjoy writing more than I ever thought possible. Writing is when I get lost. Many of you know that I started a fiction book more than 10 years ago, but that I put that one aside to begin a new book called Riding Waves last year. So far, I don't lack for ideas but instead there is not enough time in my days to write. When I had the idea to write every day for a year in this blog, I never imagined the joy that it would bring to me. I am continually looking for pictures that I could take for  my quotes, taking and editing the pictures and thinking of a quotes for on the pictures. I wake up thinking of the words I could use in writing my blog posts. I get lost in my own thoughts and ideas. When do you get lost?

Read my words and see my quotes at
http://susanmarieschulhof.blogspot.com


Comments