Believe in yourself


     Muhammad Ali was quoted as saying, "I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest." What do you go around saying about yourself? Do you say "I am smart", "I am pretty", or "I am caring"? Or do you say "I am so fat", "I am stupid" and "I am unhappy"? Muhammad must have believed in the power of thoughts and the power of words if he decided that he could convince the world that he was the greatest by his words and by his actionsIf you look him up it states that he is considered to be one of the greatest heavyweights in boxing. He did not say that he is the greatest and then sit on the couch though. He worked to become the greatest; he said that he was the greatest, and he was. I do believe in myself and I will work hard to be all that I believe.

Read my words and see my quotes at http://susanmarieschulhof.blogspot.com


Comments