What can I accomplish today?


   "Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can," according to Lowell Thomas who was an American writer, broadcaster and traveler. I often write about slowing down and enjoying the moment which I still agree with, but there are also those times of action. There is a television show about hoarders that intrigues me as well as disgusts me. Although many of the people have psychological disorders, it also shows people who just keep everything and cannot get out from the mess once it goes too far. We need to find time in our busy days to clean and get rid of the clutter often instead of letting it pile up. I always joke that any time I need to clean, I just invite people over since that gives me the drive to work. Once I organize and de-clutter, I instantly feel better. If I add up how much time is spent watching television and on my computer, I do have time to clean. One day a week, turn off the television and shut down your computer to reduce any distractions. With Thanksgiving on Thursday and Christmas season rapidly approaching, I ask myself "What can I accomplish today?"

Read my words and see my quotes
http://susanmarieschulhof.blogspot.com

Comments