It takes help from others to be a success


     William James said, "It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome."  When I decided to publish my book Fun4Babies, I was really nervous. I had many ideas and had even put together a whole marketing plan to help sell the book. I work in the Early Childhood Education field, so I felt that I had many contacts with teachers and parents of infants. When I received my first package of books, I told my Director, Katia Pannarale, who was so excited for me. My Assistant Director at the time, Sarah Torres, informed me that they wanted to purchase a few copies for in our resource center. Then when I came into work shortly after, they had set up a display with my name and a copy of my book. That gesture touched my heart. Katia has been so supportive in my publishing endeavors, telling others proudly that come to Deer Park about my book, as well as allowing me to hold a book signing event at the center. I cannot begin to describe how grateful and fortunate I am to have her support. They say that it takes a village to raise a child, but I say that it takes help from others to be a success.

Read my words and see my quotes at

Comments