Learn from the world all around us

    Aeschylus said, "It is always in season for old men to learn."
    
    Not only is there a season for old men to learn, but I want to continue to learn about the world, myself and others. I wrote a few weeks back that learning should not end when school is over, but how can I learn if I don't want to go to more school? There are lessons and learning all around me. One of my favorite things to do on Sunday morning is to read the newspaper as I drink my morning coffee. I read articles about people, places, entertainment and just life in general. I am surprised when I hear that someone doesn't like to read the newspaper. I can understand, I guess, as long as they are watching the news or reading about life through magazines or on the internet. I also love to learn from listening to others in person and through books, as well as through music. There is so much to learn from the world around us if we open our eyes, ears and hearts.

Read my words and see my quotes at
http://susanmarieschulhof.blogspot.com

Comments