We should not be defined by how we look


                               "Do blondes have more fun?"
   I remember when I was back in College, I wrote a paper about the difference from when my hair was blonde versus my natural brunette color. In the paper, I explained that I did feel that I was treated differently with each hair color. People expected me to be more intelligent as a brunette, yet I received much more attention from men as a blonde. Why is there a difference in society? The rest of my characteristics and traits were exactly the same no matter what color my hair was? My level of intelligence certainly did not change with my hair color. Although hopefully times are changing a little, we as a society seem to still put too much emphasis on our physical characteristics. We should not be defined by how we look.
Read my words and see my quotes at



Comments