Is your life fact or fiction?

  "We must have strong minds, ready to accept facts as they are."
                                                                      -Harry S. Truman
      I love a good book. In fact, I have been known to bring 6 books on vacation and read them all. Sometimes when I am reading a book, I can forget that it is simply that, a made up story by another person. I even start to believe that life can be like it is in some books and that people can be like they are in books; I just have not met them yet. Then I remind myself that real people are flawed and real life has trials. I am a glass half full type of person so I genuinely love life, but it can challenge me at times. Life is real and true and facts, but fiction can be fun at times. It can be an escape for me, as long as I don't stay there. I want to live in the real world and learn and grow, but every once in awhile it is nice to get lost in a book. Is your life fact or fiction?

Read my words and see my quotes at

Comments