See the truth of your life through the truth of mine


    Joseph Addison said, "Of all the diversions of life, there is none so proper to fill up it's empty spaces as the reading of useful and entertaining authors." Even though Joseph was an author that died in 1719, his words still ring true today. As I write these words, I hope to entertain as well as to be useful. When I read other peoples words, I love to get lost in the book and be entertained, but I also want the book to make me think about my place in this world. As you read my words and ideas, my wish is that thoughts about your own life will come to the forefront, that my words will spur self discovery and understanding of yourself. I believe that the words I write come from the very best part of who I am, from my soul.  I hope that you can see the truth of your life through the truth of mine.

Read my words and see my quotes at

Comments