Can I have an original thought?


    "Many a man fails as an original thinker simply because his memory is too good."
                                                              -Friedrich Nietzsche
    As I write my blog and work on my book, I strive to put down in words ideas that I have not heard or read. I am constantly trying to come up with an original concept for a book. Even as I listen to music and read books, I realize that many topics are the same as previous ones just slightly different. Even Abraham Lincoln said that books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren't very new at all. Music artists purposely use parts of old songs as well as they are sued often for plagiarism. Movies are constantly being redone instead of new ones. Have we run out of ideas? Can I have an original thought?

Read my words and see my quotes
http://susanmarieschulhof.blogspot.com


Comments