Simplify your life


    "The real idle man gets nowhere. The perpetually busy man does not get much further."
                                                     -Sir Heneage Ogilivie
       I am a very competent and capable person, but I do find that when I try to do a lot or try to hurry, I make mistakes and end up feeling like I am under an enormous amount of stress. Feeling high levels of stress in one's life has been linked to increased illness, weight gain and even heart disease and high blood pressure. When I look at my To Do list, todays quotation makes me want to eliminate anything on it that it not important. I need to concentrate only on what is necessary. There are times that it is necessary for me to be busy and get things done, but I also need time to relax and de-stress. I believe that it is about finding that optimal balance between doing nothing and doing to much. I choose to simplify my life and concentrate on what needs to be done only.

Read my words and see my quotes

Comments